Do you need help developing your HPLC skills base within your lab?
Algae-UK and HVB are jointly offering their network members the opportunity to attend this 2-day hands-on HPLC method development workshop covering analysis, method development and purification. The workshop will be run by RLC Lab and will include key themes such as:
- HPLC theory & practice. Learn how to run methods and method development.
- Sample prep using solid phase extraction (SPE).
- Online sample prep using column switching techniques.
- Semi-prep LC
Algae-UK and HVB will cover the cost of the workshop and accommodation, but places are extremely limited. Members who think they would really benefit from this workshop are invited to email their respective network with the following:
- Name of person attending
- Their organisation
- Their contact details
- Confirmation that their supervisor would like them to attend
- How they would benefit from the workshop (250 words max)
- What their/ their group’s current needs are for HPLC
By 16:00hrs on the 15th November 2019. Successful applicants will be told by the 29th November 2019.
17 November 2019
3 December 2019
16 January 2020
14 June 2020