Hello, welcome to Algae-UK, a BBSRC Network in Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy, focussed on supporting the community of scientists and engineers working with/ interested in industrial biotechnology applications of algae including cyanobacteria, microalgae and macroalgae (seaweeds).
To join the network, please take a look at our membership terms and conditions, along with our privacy notice and then complete the form below.
Some of the benefits in membership:
- Funding – for academic-industry collaborations; Early Career Researcher training & skills development
- Networking – events & activities to help you “find the right people” and/ or develop your skills
- Information – information about other algae community activities, groups & funding, brought to you in one place
- Community –
- facilitating schools and other interested groups in exploring the exciting applications of algae
- encourage a policy/ funding landscape that supports the development of algae-based technology & products delivering sustainable solutions to our current needs & challenges.
Fields marked * are essential and you will not be accepted as a member until they are completed
21 April 2020
29 April 2020
9 June 2020
17 June 2020