- LiMBAC provides an exclusive insight into advanced concepts of the microalgae industry.
- The course has a balanced combination of lectures and hands-on practical sessions.
- It covers the whole microalgae value chain, from the cell to the latest market trends.
- It’s a unique opportunity to visit Europe’s largest microalgae production site.
- Special attention will be given to scale-up processes, large-scale cultivation, and downstream processing.
Who should attend?
This advanced course is aimed at MSc, PhD or Post-Docs in the biology, chemistry and biochemical engineering fields with some previous background on microalgae biotechnology. The course is also intended to new and established industry professionals seeking to deepen their knowledge and network with other stakeholders in the field.
The course will be held at the Algatec Eco Business Park, Europe’s largest microalgae production site. Green-wall panels, tubular PBRs, Cascade raceways, etc. You’ll get to see a wide range of fully functioning state-of-the-art production units. Practical sessions will make use of A4F’s labs, Experimental Unit, and Algatec. All will be available to give you the chance of a unique understanding of what real industrial mircroalgae production is. Experienced collaborators will be present at all times to share valuable insight into these processes.
Registration and details here: https://www.limbac.com/